Designed to meet the backup, archive and deep storage requirements of demanding small and medium-sized businesses, the Spectra T120 library is easy to use, manage and maintain. The T120 scales from 30 slots up to 120, providing a maximum storage capacity of 750 TB of compressed data with LTO-6 media. With the ability to install up to 10 half-height LTO-6 tape drives, the T120 offers compressed data transfer rates up 14.4 TB per hour. With this exceptionally high-performance tape library, you will hit the backup target every time.
Spectra T120 Features: Specifications
- Supports up to ten half-height LTO drives
- Fits into 14U rack space
- 24.5? H x 17.5? W x 36.5? D
- 62.2cm H x 44.5cm W x 92.7cm D
- Weight (approximate): 262 lb / 119 kg maximum
- Single Unit and 10 LTO-6 Half Height Drives: 240 Watts AC (max operating) 100-240v AC (50/60 Hz)/single phase
- Heat Dissipation: 1,551 BTU/hr (max operating, same configuration)
Capacity and Throughput
| Drive Type|| Max Drives|| Max Slots/Tapes|| Max Capacity|| Max Throughput|
FC Drive Single Port
*LTO-5 values calculated using 2:1 data compression.
+LTO-6 values calculated using 2.5:1 Compression.
- SAS â 6 Gb/s
- Fibre Channel â 4 Gb/s and 8 Gb/s
- Mean Cycles Between Failures (MCBF): 1 million
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 250,000 power-on hours
- Mean Time to Repair (MTTR): 3 minutes for hot swap components, 30 minutes average for non-hot swap components